Fanuc A16B-3200-0600/A05B-2500-H001 Main PCB – R30iA
***This listing is for the main board only, the daughterboards are not included. Most axis control cards, CPU cards and FROM/SRAM modules are available for purchase separately, see Related Parts. If you do not see the option you are looking for, contact us for more info!***
- Main Board/PCB for Fanuc R-J3iC and R-30iA Controllers.
- The main board is an important component that stores the robot’s programs and configurations. It also controls servo mechanism positioning.
- Contains: microprocessor, peripheral circuits, memory, and operator’s panel control circuit.
- 2-Slot Backplane: A05B-2500-C001 or 4-Slot Backplane: A05B-2500-C002 is needed to install this board inside of the controller
- There are various cards and module options that may be installed horizontally to the main board.
- See Related Parts (below) for card options
- Fanuc ordering specification #: A05B-2500-H001
Alternate Main Boards:
A16B-3200-0601 (Force Sensor Option)
FROM/SRAM Module Options
A20B-3900-0163, A20B-3900-0223, A20B-3900-0283, or A20B-3900-0297 (FROM 32MB/ SRAM 1MB)
A20B-3900-0164, A20B-3900-0224, A20B-3900-0284, or A20B-3900-0298 (FROM 32MB/ SRAM 2MB)
A20B-3900-0165, A20B-3900-0225, A20B-3900-0285, or A20B-3900-0299 (FROM 32MB/ SRAM 3MB)
A20B-3900-0166, A20B-3900-0226, or A20B-3900-0286 (FROM 64MB/ SRAM 1MB)
A20B-3900-0167, A20B-3900-0227, or A20B-3900-0287 (FROM 64MB/ SRAM 2MB)
A20B-3900-0228 or A20B-3900-0288 (FROM 64MB/ SRAM 3MB)
5 in stock